Friday, March 4, 2011

Frack You Friday & Shoegasm - Oh Yes I Can

It's Friday.  And I'm on my way to spend some time with my cousin.  Can you say "girls weekend", no kids, no husbands, just some girls, out having fun.

I only have one big frack you this week.  Shocker.  I love that Christy and Boobies run this little thing that I can let it all out. 

Frack me for sleeping in on Thursday.  I have worked full time for 34 years.  I have never overslept my alarm for more than 10 minutes.  Oh, but Thursday was a whole new experience for me.  My alarm started its chiming, I reached over, turned it off and promptly fell back to sleep.  1 hour and 20 minutes later, I woke up.  Look at my clock, had a total freakout.   Now, as you have seen from my photo's, I do not have the hair that you can just throw in a ponytail and call it an oops day.  Nope, I needed to shower.  I was an hour and a half late for work.  I know, some of you are always late.  This is no big deal for you.  It was a huge deal for me.  If I'm not to work 15 minutes early, I'm late.  Of course, my fellow co-workers had a hayday teasing me about it.  One of them even had this to say, "There are 3 things that you are always know is a constant, death, taxes, and Dazee never being late".  Hopefully I won't be doing that again soon.

It's also Friday's Shoegasm day. 


BWS tips button


This weeks shoe of wow is this cute little number.  Cute but uber expensive.  I will not be buying this shoe EVER, and not because it's a stiletto, but well, I just can't spend that kind of money on a shoe.  I could go on a mini vacation with hubby for the amount of money that want for these.
Roger Vivier- Tejus Origami Sandals – $1598

All sorts of awesome, but no cigar.

Ok kids, hope you have a fun day today.  After my 3-1/2 hour drive, my day will be A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!