Saturday, March 26, 2011

Is This Spring?

Dum-de-dum-dum......dum-de-dum-dum......dum-de-dum-dum-duuuuuuuum
 
The story you are about to read is true.  The names have not been changed to protect the innocent.
 
This is the city. Salt Lake City.  I work here... I'm not a cop.
 
It was Friday, March 25th. It was snowing in Salt Lake City. We were working the day watch out of the Salt Lake Location. My partner is Liz, the boss is Mr. CP,  my name's Dreamer, Dazee Dreamer.
 
 
Just the facts man, just the facts.
 
After driving to get myself some lunch, I exited my vehicle, when I felt a big "ker-plop".  Big, freaking blob of snowy slush falls from the hood of said vehicle and lands in strategic places, as submitted in Exhibit A below. 


And stop looking at my butt. 
 
If anyone has seen Spring, please call 1-800-Need-Sun.  A $1.00 reward has been offered if Winter is convicted.
 
Your name will be kept anonymous.