Monday, March 21, 2011

It's My Anniversary and I'll Cry If I Want To


One year ago today, I jumped head first into the blogging world.  I'd love to give you all a little something to commemorate this great event, but I'm not made of sugar and spice and everything nice, or money, so you will just have to make do with my wit and charm, some things I've learned over the past year.

Things I've Learned
I will go kicking and screaming into a new meme, and instantly fall in love with it.

I will start my own meme's that nobody falls instantly in love with. :)

I will get a digital camera from my hubby, and enjoy taking photos and posting them.

That no stupid driver is safe from said camera.

I would find friends from all over the world that get who I am.

That I would offend people who will unfollow me. 

That people will follow but never comment.

That I will cry harder than I ever did reading a book because what I am reading is real life drama.

That I will giggle/snort louder over the humorous, everyday events in people's lives. 

That my boyfriend Shemar has a ga-zillion people all over the world that lust after him, therefore making him the number one hit for people finding my blog by googling.

That I wouldn't be afraid to say what's on my mind.

That even tho I said I would never do a Vlog, I've done a few and kind of enjoy doing them.

That everything can be a blogging opportunity.

That I'm beautiful in my own way, and don't have to look like a beautiful actress for people to accept me.  

That bullies come in all shapes and forms and will even be members of my own extended family.

Most of all I've learned that I can do it.  I can write.  I can tell a story.  I can look at a picture and write a whole post about it.  And that I enjoy it more than I ever thought I would.  

So I guess this means you are stuck with me for another year.  Watch out, it's going to be a fabulous ride.