Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I Spy 9.29.11


Photobucket

September is almost over.   Where has the month gone?

Time once again to join Christy with Her Mad Mind, and myself for our photo meme, I Spy.

I am so excited to see what you all have come up with today.  Because you see, I have faith, faith, faith (done in my best George Michaels singing voice) that we are going to get more link up's every week.  

So grab the code over there for the I Spy button and lets get ready to rumble.

We love your photo's.  We love that you don't do this for a living.  Or if you do and you are linking up, awesome.  But mostly, we want you to just show us what you got.  You can use any type of camera.  You can spruce them up or you can just upload and post.   

I love to let my imagine be my guide.  

BENCH(S)
My Piano Bench

My Angel.  He has his own bench.  
(he is not attached to it, therefore it's a bench)

MY CHOICE
Miss A on her 4th birthday.  I caught her "I'm Embarrassed" face.
Her mom made her cake, and oh man, delicious

Now show us what you got.

Next weeks prompts:

Sign (s)
Your Choice

No comments:

Post a Comment