Friday, September 30, 2011

Time For Sensible Shoes, Unless You Are Heading In To Spring



A Daft Scots Lass

Oh Gillian.  I told you to not fret.  This weeks Friday Shoegasm deserved a whole post of it's own.  

Here in the Northern Hemisphere we are in Fall and heading towards Winter.  Therefore, the shoes of this post are going to reflect that.  If you are in the Southern Hemisphere, well, just enjoy.

All the following were found on famousfootware.com .  I will be showing the ones that I bought for a better deal than I post.

Let the oogling begin.
Carlos Santana $128.99
IF, I could wear heels, how freaking cute are these.

Fergie $168.99

Report $79.99

Zodiac $199.00

Fergalicious $64.99
Dr. Scholls $58.99
I have this pair, but I bought the knock offs from Tar-gette'
I think they were like $19.99 :)
Report $30.00
This is the pair I just bought.  Me and the D.I.L. both bought a different pair of boots that were already at a half price, plus free shipping.  Yeah, we rock like that.

Report $50.00
So, so, cute


There you have it.  Some priced for those that have the money, others priced for those, like me, that don't.  

No comments:

Post a Comment