Monday, September 5, 2011

I'm Peeved!!!!

Disclaimer.  I'm on a rant.  I might not be my normal self in this post.  Read at your own risk.


So, according to the above picture, I'm a little peeved right now.   

Lets preface this rant.  Approximately 5 years ago, my brothers get this GREAT idea to invest their houses in the stock market, through an investor they knew.    They were trying to get everyone in our family to go along with this FABULOUS idea.  Having Mr Dazee once in the real estate field, he was all like, oh no, that is a really dumb idea.  You will get taken.  

But no, my brothers think they are so smart when it comes to stuff like this.  Plus, I live in the state where there are a lot of sheep that follow what people in their church say is a good thing, because, well, they would never ever take advantage of the other members.  Uh huh, because all of God's chosen would never do something like that.  Never, ever, ever.

They go into this great plan, my older sister goes into this great plan, and they talk my parents into going into this great plan.  Mom and dad who are in their late 70's and have limited income.  

You can see where this is going.   Sister and her hubby have lost their house and are living with my parents.  I'm not sure what happened to my brothers and their houses.  Mostly because I'm a bitch and don't keep up with them.  

So, today, my mom comes over to chat.  It's a beautiful day outside so we sit out on the porch enjoying the view.  (oh and Mr Dazee is working in the yard.   what?  I said we were enjoying the view. :)  )

Mom starts saying that she should be home going through all of her closets.  Older sister is trying to have her get rid of a bunch of things.  My mom is from the depression era, so she has a hard time of "letting go" of some of her stuff.  It might be useful.  I understand.    I ask, so you going to have a big yard sale.  She says yes.   And then she blurts out, "ESPECIALLY SINCE I DON'T KNOW WHERE I'LL BE LIVING NEXT YEAR".  

I look at her and ask why in the heck she would say something like that.  And her reply.  The reason I'm soooo super pissed off today.

BECAUSE WE GOT A LETTER SAYING WERE BEING EVICTED AND HAVE TO BE OUT BY NOVEMBER.

Yup, my parents, because they decided to go along with that fine and stupid plan, just might be losing their house!!!!!   And this isn't their first eviction notice.  They got one a couple of years ago, but one of my brothers stepped in and somehow someone was helping out.  I don't know.  Remember, bad sister.  

She says, well so-and-so (not his real name) has a really good lawyer that says he can help.  Yup, I've heard them fishes fart before.  Suing someone that swindled your money will never get it back for you.  I myself might have been born at night, but it wasn't last night.   That's why I've never listened and followed blindly to what anyone tells me.  

So Happy Labor Day.  Yeah, to my dad and mom who worked hard for many years, just to lose it all.   
I need a drink.

PS:  I know if people in family are reading this, I have just added one more strip of black to my black sheepedness.   
C'est La Vi

1 comment:

  1. Holy fack Dazee...
    I have no words because I'm choking on some anger.
    That? Is just awful. So awful. What are they going to do???

    ReplyDelete