Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday Can't Get Me Down



 I'm lazy today, because, say it with me
IT'S MONDAY
and because of that, I decided to tell you more wonderful and exciting things about myself.   I heard that moaning.  Stop it.  You are hurting my feelbads.

I took this from Sunday Stealing.  Yeah, get over it.  I liked the questions this week.

1)  Who is the last person you high-fived?
Mr. Dazee.  I can't rightly remember why, but I usually don't high five because you just don't know where people's hand have been.   I know, right.

2)  If you were drafted into a war, would you survive?
Probably not.  I would be trying to make sure everyone that got hurt was ok and the enemy would take me out.  

3)  Do you sleep with the TV on?
I don't even have a TV in my bedroom.  Now, that's not to say, that when I am in the family room watching TV I haven't fallen asleep.  Because I have.  I can usually make it to a commercial and then, it's all downhill from there.

4)  Have you ever drunk milk straight out of the carton?
Shhhh, don't tell my kids or Mr. Dazee, but yes.  Sometimes you just need a shot.  Ya know.

5)  Have you ever won a spelling bee?
I remember when I was in 3rd grade we had a class spelling bee and I did pretty good in that.  

6)  Have you ever been stung by a bee?
Oh heck yes.  And it is not a good thing.  I swell up pretty big and it takes weeks for the swelling to go away.  Needless to say, I run from those little suckers.

7)  How fast can you type?
Pretty damn fast.  I have to keep a fire extinguisher around just to put out the smoke.  Oh yeah.  

8)  Are you afraid of the dark?
Not if I'm in bed.  If I'm outside, coming out of the movie theater or something, and I'm alone, yes.  What?  Have you not seen Criminal Minds?  There are crazy people out there.

9)  Eye color?
It says hazel on my drivers license.  But they kind of change with my mood.  

10)  When was the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
Never, ever, ever.  I do not like baths.  The water gets cold, and you are sitting in your skin cells and sweat and yuk.  

11)  Do you knock on wood?
Yes, all the time, and fake wood and my head.  You can never be too safe.

12)  Do you floss daily?
Oh my, I floss all the time.  I have those little flossers with the pick on the end and every time I eat anything, can even be a snack, I'm flossing away.  

13)  Can you hula hoop?
hahahaah, hohohohoho,hahahaha, snort, hahahahaha.  I just saw a visual of me in all my glory TRYING to hula hoop and it freaking cracked me up.

14)  Are you good at keeping secrets?
Oh yes.  I have so many secrets up in my noggin that sometimes I think I need an overhaul.  

15)  What do you want for Christmas?
Ok, this one is going to throw people for a loop because it is something they would never expect from me.  I want to start collecting SHOT GLASSES.  No, I don't do shots, well, I do, the diabetes kind, but I just want to start getting some cool ones.  Besides, if I had those, I would pour my shot of milk into them instead of drinking out of the carton.  See, killing 2 birds with one stone.

16)  Do you know the Muffin Man?
Please refer to question 14

17)  Do you talk in your sleep?
No, I snore.  There, I said it.  Now move along.

18)  Who wrote the book of love?
I can not tell a lie, it was ...........

Ok, off you go.  I have promised myself that I will not be mean to my co-workers today.  
Hey, stop your laughing,  it could happen.

Friendly Reminder
I spy is coming up on Thursday

Bugs Eye View
and
Bloggers Choice


No comments:

Post a Comment