Thursday, September 15, 2011

Instant Karma

Time for my weekly report, requested by my teacher

Today's report is brought to us by the letter

I really wanted to write about
The Voluptuous Vixen playing her Violin while Visiting.  But that wouldn't be PG and would make you Vomit.  Plus, Miss Jenny would have given me an F.

I instead have picked a subject that could be near and dear to my heart

VooDoo Dolls
(and not the group)
If I really felt like voodoo dolls worked, I would have a plethora of them.  Ok, maybe not that many, but there are a certain few people I know I would use them on.  

Why, you ask?  There are some people in my life, that I just don't want to have to wait any longer for the karma bus to show up and get them.  

Here is one scenario.  Someone decides to badmouth me or my family.  
"Oh, do you need this tooth?",  while yanking it out.  "Nope, you don't".  "How about that tongue, lets just take a little slice out of it".  Bwaa-haa-haa.

I actually think that if people were able to do instant karma, there would be a lot more love going on in the world.  I know I certainly wouldn't want body parts all of the sudden falling off or hurting.  No-Sir-Ree

I must go now.  I have a certain shop I need to stop at..............


Jenny Matlock

No comments:

Post a Comment