Saturday, September 17, 2011

In The Autumn


Jenny Matlock


My oh my.  Jenny has done it this week.  I thought it would be easy.  That's what I get for thinking.

We usually get 100 words.  No, not this week.
She gave us the prompt, which is in blue, and gave us a whole whopping 32 words to use.  Oh and did I mention that we have to put it to the TUNE OF TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR?  Yeah, good times.
But, because she is so kind and all, we can use a picture.  Thanks Jenny.  You are all sorts of awesome.

Now, before your little eyes, and humming to yourself
my masterpiece
(lalalalalalala, just loosening up the old vocal chords)

In The Autumn                         

Now, I've done my work if you go around singing this little ditty.  Go ahead and vlog yourselves singing it.  I won't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment